Wireless PQ Monitoring with the Javelin and Revolution
Learn how to configure a Javelin to forward traffic received by an existing ethernet Revolution.
The Javelin is a utility-friendly cell router, providing communication access to devices in the field such as capacitor controllers, reclosers, voltage regulators, and DER inverters. A Javelin may also be used with any PQ recorder with an Ethernet port.
This Whitepaper Includes:
- Configuring the DHCP Server on the Javelin
- Configuring the Revolution to Use DHCP
- Configuring the Revolution with a Static IP Address
- Configuring the Javelin's Firewall
- Connecting to the Revolution with ProVision